We are an active, friendly dive club located in Victoria, central London, and are affiliated to the British Sub Aqua Club.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic new members to join our volunteer-run dive club. We welcome new members at all levels of experience, whether you’re new to diving, or have been diving for many years. Find out more about membership.
We organise an exciting schedule of diving in the UK and abroad. Outside of diving, we meet every week in the pub, and organise a range of club social activities. See our 2018 plans for diving and social events below.
If you are interested in joining the club or have any enquiries please do contact us.
Photo gallery of trips
Upcoming trips and events
- Red Sea – April 2018
- Farnes & Eyemouth – July 2018
- Pembrokeshire – August 2018
- Bluebell walk – April 2018
- BBQ – July / August 2018
- Day trip to Selsey – October 2017
- Lanzarote – October 2017
- Scilly Isles – September 2017
- Swanage – June 2017
- Bali – November 2016
- Farne Islands and Eyemouth – August 2016
- Swanage – June 2016
- Day trips to Littlehampton/Selsey/Chichester – June and July 2016
- Stoney training weekend – May 2016
- Isles of Scilly – July 2015
- Swanage – May 2015
- Malta – April 2015
- Skiing trip – 4th-8th January 2015
- Mull – August 2014
- Lyme Regis – July 2014
- Swanage – July 2014
- Selsey – July 2014
- Brighton – 21st June 2014
Updated January 2018