We are an active, friendly dive club located in Victoria, central London, and are affiliated to the British Sub Aqua Club.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic new members to join our volunteer-run dive club. We welcome new members at all levels of experience, whether you’re new to diving, or have been diving for many years. Find out about membership.
We organise an exciting schedule of diving in the UK and abroad. Outside of diving, we meet every week in the pub, and organise a range of club social activities. See our 2016 plans for diving and social events below.
If you are interested in joining the club or have any enquiries please do contact us.
Photo gallery of trips
Upcoming trips and events
- Stoney training weekend – May 2016
- Swanage – June 2016
- Day trips to Littlehampton/Selsea/Chichester – June and July 2016
- Farne Islands and Eyemouth – August 2016
- Bali – November 2016
- Scilly Isles – August 2017
- Murder Mystery – April 2016
- Bluebell walk – April 2016
- Treasure hunt in Greenwich – July 2016
- Summer BBQ – August 2016
- Christmas party – December 2016
- Isles of Scilly – July 2015
- Swanage – May 2015
- Malta – April 2015
- Skiing trip – 4th-8th January 2015
- Mull – August 2014
- Lyme Regis – July 2014
- Swanage – July 2014
- Selsey – July 2014
- Brighton – 21st June 2014
Updated March 2016