Of course, the Argonauts is really all about going diving!
We organise an exciting schedule of club trips, from warm water trips in Eygpt or Tenerife, to diving in UK waters.
UK diving is suprisingly diverse and interesting, with wrecks, reefs and drift dives available within a couple of hours of London. Further afield, we also dive with seals in the Farne Islands off Northumbria, explore the World War I wrecks in the Orkneys, or discover the historic reefs off the coast of Cornwall.
Club trips give you the opportunity to experience the incredible underwater world. And you can practice and develop your skills by diving with more experienced club members.
Some recent club trips include:
- Swanage – June 2017
- Bali, Indonesia – November 2016
- Farnes & Eyemouth – August 2016
- Swanage – June 2016
- Isles of Scilly – July 2015
- Swanage – May 2015
- Mull, Scotland – August 2014
- Lyme Regis – July 2014
- Tenerife – April 2014
- Swanage 18th – 19th May 2013
- Stoney Cove (Ocean Diver) – April 2013
- Stoney Cove, England – November 2012
- Scapa Flow, Scotland – August 2012
- Swanage 25th-27th May 2012
- Stoney Cove, England- April 2012
- Buckland Lake, England- April 2012
- Portland, England – March 2012
- Baltimore, Ireland – August 2012
Updated January 2016