We are an active, friendly dive club located in Victoria, central London, and are affiliated to the British Sub Aqua Club.
We’re always looking for enthusiastic new members to join our volunteer-run dive club. We welcome new members at all levels of experience, whether you’re new to diving, or have been diving for many years.
- You’ve never dived before and want to have a try? Why not do a Try Dive?
- You want to learn to dive or you want to progress your qualification to the next level? We can provide you with the right Training Course.
- Are you already qualified diver and looking for a club to enjoy diving together? Why not to dive with us?
- Or you want to know details of our membership? Find out about Membership.
We organise an exciting schedule of diving in the UK and abroad. Outside of diving, we meet every week in the pub, and organise a range of club social activities. See our 2018 plans for diving and social events below.
If you are interested in joining the club or have any enquiries please do contact us.
Photo gallery of trips
Upcoming trips and events
- Northern Ireland – September 2019
- Indonesia – October-November 2019
- Maldives – April 2020
- Treasure Hunt – July 2019
- BBQ – August 2019
- Lyme Regis – June 2019
- Day trip to Selsey – May 2019
- Swanage – May 2019
- Skiing trip – February 2019
- Lanzarote – October 2018
- Pembrokeshire – August 2018
- Red Sea – April 2018
- Skiing trip – March 2018
- Day trip to Selsey – October 2017
- Lanzarote – October 2017
- Isles of Scilly – September 2017
- Swanage – June 2017
- Bali – November 2016
- Farne Islands and Eyemouth – August 2016
- Swanage – June 2016
- Day trips to Littlehampton/Selsey/Chichester – June and July 2016
- Stoney training weekend – May 2016
- Skiing trip – January 2016
Updated July 2019